AP Series Tech Benches / Work Benches
- The best value in ergonomic assembly for Tech Benches / Work Benches.
- Heavy duty all welded 14 gauge legs–adjustable from 31" to 35" high—complete with leveling glides.
- Non-glare white top with high density plastic laminate and backing sheet
- 14 gauge aprons front and rear eliminate top deflection
- Standard sizes are 48", 60" and 72" wide; 30" deep.
Tech Bench / Work Bench Options:
- ESD top Work Benches
- 24" High Adjustable cantilever shelf (CTS Series).
- Cantilever light fixture (LF Series).
- 38" High cantilever shelf and light fixture (CTS-LF Series).
- Adjustable bin rail (BR Series).
- Fixed height top shelf (H Series).
- Back board (#6016).
- Drawers (#1420).
- Lower shelf / footrest (#6027)
- File drawer and box drawer (#822-BF).
- Basic outlet strip or deluxe with lighted on/off switch, circuit breaker and 6 foot cord and plug.
Light Manufacturing / Electronic Work Benches
Workbenches are available in standard dimensions:
Custom dimensions for Tech Bench / Work Benches are also available at no extra charge. Standard Laminates as well
as ESD (electrostatic laminates) are available.
Maintain any computer or electronic equipment with a PC Innovations electronic workbench! All work areas designed to
your exact specifications with many added extras.
Tech Bench / Work Bench Features:
- Anti-static high pressure laminate worksurfaces
- Radius edges have no sharp protrusions to damage sensitive electronic equipment
- 2" x 2" 14 gauge leg assembly to handle heavy loads
- Worksurfaces can come in an oversized 36" depth for added workspace
- Multi-outlet power bars with up to 22 outlets
- Attachable lighting fixtures can be added to any table
- Locking cabinets built to any size (attachable to any table)
- Heavy weight riser assemblies are available in any width, depth or clearance
- All Tech Bench / Work Benches come standard with 3" high back stop
More Tech / Work Benches...